Thursday, September 4, 2014

2014 NFL PREDICTIONS: WEEK 1 THURSDAY GAME

Just like every NFL team, I'm starting out 0-0. Let's dig into the match-up.

Game: Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks

Thoughts: It's the first time the Packers have played the Seahawks since the Fail Mary game from 2011. You know, the game the Packers should've admittedly won but were screwed over by fake refs. Well the real NFL referees will be calling the game. Will the outcome be different? No.

I'm pretty sure I wrote "never bet against the Seahawks at home" for every Seahawks home game. It's not because I'm lazy (though coincidentally, I am very lazy), but because the 12th Man in Seattle is just overwhelming. I think it's going to be a surprisingly high scoring game, but I still think the Seahawks are going to be the first team to notch a victory this season.

Pick: Seahawks

No comments:

Post a Comment