Wednesday, September 11, 2013

NFL WEEK ONE RESULTS, WEEK TWO THURSDAY PREDICTION

I forgot to put this up before the season, but I actually made predictions for week one in the NFL. I might as well put this up now even if it is late. And just to prove that I'm on the level here, I went 9-7 on the week. Here were my predictions and the outcome of those choices.

Ravens over Broncos (X)
Patriots over Bills (O)
Seahawks over Panthers (O)
Bears over Bengals (O)
Browns over Dolphins (X)
Vikings over Lions (X)
Colts over Raiders (O)
Chiefs over Jaguars (O)
Saints over Falcons (O)
Buccaneers over Jets (X)
Steelers over Titans (X)
49ers over Packers (O)
Rams over Cardinals (O)
Giants over Cowboys (X)
Redskins over Eagles (X)
Texans over Chargers (O)

As for week two, I'm not going to give my predictions in full until Saturday just so I can check for last minute changes as far as who's playing or not. But as for tomorrow's game, I'll actually be bold and pick the Jets over the Patriots in Foxborough. The Jets' defense is going to give Tom Brady trouble and if there's anything to ensure a victory over the Patriots, it's pressuring Tom Brady, which this defense can do. And no, I don't have consistent faith in anyone on that team who's name is not Tom Brady or Bill Belichick.

No comments:

Post a Comment