Sunday, October 27, 2013

NFL WEEK 8 PREDICTIONS

Alright, this week, with all my major work done for the most part, I was going to return to my more in-depth (for me) analysis for the game picks. Then, as luck would have it, I got sick for the first time in about eight months. So this post, which I planned on writing and posting yesterday when I got home, I'm now writing and posting about four hours before the start times for the early games. I'm truly sorry for this, and hopefully I'll be fine in time for the Thursday prediction (I may also have another post about the World Series, but don't hold me to that).

Anyway, on with the predictions.

Total Record: 69-38 (0.645)
Byes: Ravens, Bears, Texans, Colts, Chargers, Titans

Dallas Cowboys at Detroit Lions
San Francisco 49ers at Jacksonville Jaguars
Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs
Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots
Buffalo Bills at New Orleans Saints
New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles
Atlanta Falcons at Arizona Cardinals
New York Jets at Cincinnati Bengals
Washington Redskins at Denver Broncos
Pittsburgh Steelers at Oakland Raiders
Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings
Seattle Seahawks at St. Louis Rams

No comments:

Post a Comment