Tuesday, July 23, 2013

SO ABOUT RYAN BRAUN...

So I tried to write about the Ryan Braun suspension  yesterday, but it devolved into a near 1,000 word diatribe on the greater implications of steroid use and its perception by sports writers. Rather than subjugate you to that dandy right now (I may revisit it when the Baseball Hall of Fame starts deliberating on the 2014 class), I'll add my two cents on what I think about Ryan Braun.

And that is: I can't add anything to it.

There's not a lot more I can say that others haven't or Braun himself has said that could make him look worse than he already has. Braun was proven to have used PEDs during his MVP season in 2011, that was never in doubt. He was never convicted, because the guy administering his test was apparently the world's stupidest man. All the grandstanding and faux innocence cards he played when his prior suspension was lifted now, at best, ring hollow. Again, how can I possibly write anything that could make Ryan Braun look worse than he himself already has? He looks like a huge douche right now.

So I don't think I'm going to add anymore to this. To compensate, here's a video of an elephant sticking its trunk up another elephant's ass:



If nothing else, this proves what a jackass I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment